Tuesday 15 January 2008

Antonietta's introduction

Dear Colleagues,

I am very enthusiastic about joining you in this CoP.
That's my second time working with Anna Franca who gave me a very great opportunity of growing in a TESOL e-learning course last year. There I met wonderful people from Cosenza, Benevento and Venice Tesol groups whose qualities I had the possibility to appreciate. It is pleasant to have the chance to exchange ideas and contributions thanks to Anna Franca's blog and I hope everything will be ok even if this is my first blogging experience.

I am a teacher of English language in a Secondary School in Pordenone, where there is a wide percentage of foreigners students from Ghana, India, China, East countries. This is leading us to change our teaching styles and to find new strategies.
I started my teaching activity in 1981 and since then I have always been teaching English mainly in secondary schools.
I am interested in ITC and in improving my professional competence through learning and exchanging experiences.
I think technological support to teaching to be a must for our young generations.
That's way I thank Anna Franca for her kind invitation and wish everybody a fruitful blogging.

Yours,
Antonietta Maria Di Paola

1 comment:

Anna Franca said...

Thanks Antonietta! l'm sure that in the next few days we can start a discussion on ELT in multilingual contexts and that you can stimulate us with your experience and knowledge..let's just wait until more member join in ;.))