Saturday 9 February 2008

Exciting Blogs

Dani,your blog is exciting! I like the song of "the Ancient Mariner", terrific for our classes,I think.
Your friend's blog is very interesting, too. I particularly like Emily Brontie and Charles Dickens; I think he portrays the industrial society in a very effective way, his descriptions are better than photos and stimulate readers' reactions, too. I should publish this as a comment but, sorry, I'm not able to publish comments this evening, I've already written one but it was cancelled, obviously I don't know why!

4 comments:

Anna Mazzeo said...

Dani, you're fantastic as usual!Your Blog is exciting and your friend's one,too.
A lot of kisses!
Anna

Daniela Millini said...

Thnx!
Let's try and do something for our ESL students...
Luv,
Dani

Nancy Rose Steinbock said...

Hi -- you might want to google up Dickens and look at the info online from PBS.org. I've been doing the 'madrelingue' hours at a liceo here in Venice; the timeline on Dicken's life with all of its psycho/social ramifications and a description of the city (I think it is contained in a link!) has really set kids to thinking as to 'why' Dickens was a social reformer even in the midst of his person difficulties -- remember! His own wife was forced out after 10 children and many years of marriage. It's really great to take a 'psycho/sociolinguistic' approach with the literature which can be a little heavy going with a lot of the kids.

What do you think?
Nancy

Antonietta M.D.P. said...

Hi Dani,

my congratulations for your successful blog. I find it original, interesting and appealing.
I have no time to try it at the moment, but I promise to create mine as soon as possible.
Meanwhile I will surf yours :-).

Good night,
Antonietta