Wednesday 6 February 2008

This blog is great!

Hello, teachers! My name is Rosa Alcaro, I'm from Catanzaro. I teach at secondary school and I am a contract professor at the University of Catanzaro and University of Calabria. I know I'm very late, but I have had a lot of problems with Explorer in the last weeks. I'm particularly interested in ESP/EAP and CLIL. This is my first experience on a blog and I find this Tesol blog really great! I'm sure it would be exciting and useful! I 'll have the opportunity to exchange ideas and opinions with all of you! Thank you very much Anna Franca, for your invitation...

2 comments:

Anna Mazzeo said...

Hi Rosa, welcome!
We met at the last Tesol Convention, had social dinner together after the troubles for my suitcase......etc...Do you remember? What a fool I am!!!!
Anyway, I agree with you, Paola's blog is great!

Anna Mazzeo said...

Sorry,I wanted to say:"this blog is great". I was also thinking about Paola's Blog, that is really surprising,splendid.....etc..., so ,as usual, I got confused!
Cu asap!
Anna