Saturday 12 April 2008

BYE BYE....

Dear Anna Franca,
I'm sorry but I 'm afraid I won't be able to participate and contribute to this com any longer...
At the moment I'm rather engaged in a number of different...activities? projects? However you'd like to define them - concerning both the school I'm trying to teach in and the village I live in...
My students, my sons, my friends, my friends' sons and daughters....
I still believe blogs and wikis could and should become useful teaching and learning tools - and I'm somewhat thinking about it - yet, I'm convinced the first 'learning' step should be taken by teachers; you can't use a blog with your students if you have never tried to use it by yourself.
As far as the questionnaire issue is concerned...I'd create one for teachers (followed by a specific course?) before imaginig of proposing anything to students.
Just my personal point of view, you see.
I have no clear -cut idea about how to use a blog with one of my groups of student - in spite of the fact that IƬve my own blog and often contrivute to others'.
This blog - TESOL' S C om of pratice can account for very few people actually trying to actively parcipate : just a couple of us...?
Anyway I really enjoyed being here- and I'd love to repeat it....
Luv,
Dani

No comments: