Wednesday 23 January 2008

Antonio's self-introduction

Hello everybody!
I'm Antonio Mirra and I teach English since 1979; Ive been teaching maily in secondary High School and at the moment in the same school as Anna Mazzeo (Liceo psicopedagogico in Benevento).
My personal hobby is electronics and Video editing . Unfortunatle I have really little time and always too many things to do. I'm not so bright as most of my dear colleagues but I feel always motivated and interested in new paths which can improve my competence (basic!) and fulfil me as a teacher.
Sorry if I am so late , I have had and still have problems with my computer and I'm engaged also in an afternoon course which takes me a lot of time.
I had a beautiful experience last year in the e-learning course and had the opportunity to be in touch with super colleagues and some unforgettable people.
A special thank to Anna Franca for this further possibility she has invented for us
Antonio

No comments: