Wednesday 23 January 2008

What about Web 1.0 and Web 2.o

There is a different generation between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0: the former had a different language and perhaps more difficult in its applications from users.Today's Web 2.0 gives great possibilities of simple individual use for personal and professional aims. Moreover you can employ a wide degree of creativity (blog,wiki, sharing). What I definitely know is that I have been able to create my blog in a few minutes and I am interacting with you with a simple click.I am sure that teachers who use technology will have a big advantage on those who don't do it: walking with their students and capturing their attention, having an immense teaching resource bank.Moreover what technology offers nowadays is the possibility of interactive teaching and e-learning . Consequently it becomes easier and handier to update oneself following the urge of a globalised culture and technology.
These " trendy "teachers will also be able to exchange and compare ideas with their colleagues, enriching their human experience.That's why I am here ...Thanks Anna Franca
Yours,
Antonietta

No comments: