Thursday 24 January 2008

Hi everybody !

it’s me , Mauro , from the north-west of Italy.
As you know, I have been working in Milan for a very long time…
but I come from Naples.
I studied at “Istituto Universitario Orientale” where I graduated long time ago…;then the journey from learning to teaching started and is still going on.
During these years I have found that this journey ignites the wonder, excitement, emotion, and awe of discovering virtual lands and learning with new friends like You are.
All the best and good luck to all the bloggers!
CU soon
MaVe

3 comments:

Anna Franca said...

Mauro, let's us know what you think about the video. Drop a line (or two ;-))

mave said...

well, the video really creeps me out.. anyway I do believe that students are in search of the 5 Ls:
Learn, Live, Listen to music, use Laptop, chat onLine.
All the best
mave

Daniela Millini said...

I'm afraid I don't agree with you- young people look for much more than what you listed.And even within a
L-list...What about Love?
Part of 'live'? Yes...And also part of communication..and of learning.
Dani