Wednesday 23 January 2008

Introducing myself

Hello, everybody!
I am Adela Agostinelli. I teach English as a foreign language in a Secondary school in the province of Avellino. I have been teaching English for many years and I always try to follow all kinds of innovations in the field of teaching.
This is my second experience with Tesol members in an online ativity. Last year I took part in an e-learning course with the colleagues from Venezia, Benevento and Cosenza. It was a very intersting experience. That is why I am here again: to learn more about how we can use ICT to meet our students' needs.
Thank you to Anna Franca for this wonderful opportunty. I hope I will be able to give my contribution , even though this is my first blogging experience.
Nice blogging to everybody,

Adela Agostinelli

No comments: