Wednesday 23 January 2008

Rita's Introduction

Hi Bloggers,
First of all thank you again , for the invitation to take part in the online Tesol CoP! I am Rita
from a little village near Bn.This is the second time that I 'm going to work on the net, after the last experience about the Learning Objects.There I had the chance to meet nice people coming from Venice,Cosenza and other cities! I'm a foreign English language teacher.I've been teaching in a Comprehensive school for many years.I like my job very much,I see teaching as my duty in life .I spend much time planning exciting activities for my pupils .They sometimes get bored about learning but I'm always ready to involve them in something you think could be useful or fun.Travelling is my hobby.That gives me the opportunity to socialize. Some years ago I used to give me more time for a holiday. Today much time at home! So blogging sounds me perfect !Looking forward to starting..
Virtual Kisses and hugs
Rita Massaro

No comments: