Friday 18 January 2008

Paola's introduction

Hello everyone :-)

I'm Paola, I am currently working as a researcher in the department of English Studies at the University of Verona. I have been teaching English for many years, and Italian as L2 for a couple of years, too. My interests include how to develop learner's autonomy, learning and teaching styles, the possible developments in research and classroom practice of English as a Lingua Franca.

My experience with blogging is limited, especially as concerning its use in language teaching and education - but would like to learn more... so here I am! I did use some forums with students while teaching Italian, and that was a very good experience.

As for CoPs, I participated in last year Tesol course about Learning Objects and, well, that was a GREAT experience, both from a professional and a human point of view!!!

Well, all for now, hope to read you soon :-)

Luv

Paola

No comments: